Das Neueste

Black Ops leidet am PC unter mysteriöser „Verzögerung“

 

call-of-duty-black-ops-leak

call-of-duty-black-ops-leak-detail

Seit einigen Stunden spiele ich Call of Duty: Black Ops auch am PC und stoße dabei immer wieder auf Probleme. Das Spiel läuft nicht rund, bleibt mitunter fast stecken. Es stellt sich heraus, dass ich mit diesen Problemen nicht alleine dastehe.

Viele PC-Spieler berichten über Probleme mit der Performance, die nichts mit ihrer Hardware zu tun haben. Zum Beispiel kommt Black Ops in relativ ruhigen Momenten des Spiels fast zum Stillstand, während es in hektischen Augenblicken voller Explosionen anstandslos läuft.

Damit haben Spieler auch im Mehrspieler-Modus zu kämpfen, wo so etwas wie ein „Verzögerungs“-Effekt entsteht, obwohl die bisher beste Theorie davon ausgeht, dass es sich um ein Memory Leak handelt.

Obiges Bild zeigt ein Beispiel, in dem das Spiel gewaltige 85% der CPU-Leistung des Computers des Spielers beansprucht.

David Vonderhaar von Treyarch richtet der Spielergemeinde aus, dass man gerade versucht, die Ursache zu ergründen. Hier ist sein Eintrag aus den Foren im englischen Original:

Hello-

I've generally been the sort that says if I don't have any information it's best to not say anything, but that can get translated incorrectly as being disinterested.

When people are upset, they want answers. When someone from Treyarch replies, but doesn't have answers I have found it just makes them more upset.

This is the truth. As I have said, I'm not totally sure what is going on yet. I am not in the office. I am travelling for work. I can only gleam bits and pieces from various email aliases I am on (and I am not on every alias as it's too much email especially for mobile device when traveling).

I know that Customer Support has been collecting information and trying to sort out the legit reports from the many people who don't meet the system requirements by collecting dxdiags and the like.

I know that the PC server browser was crushing the back-end. At first, queries were restricted and some caching was added to offset the high-load. This should be much better now, if not fixed outright.

I've asked for more information but don't have it yet. Probably because they are all super busy trying to work everything out.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to step on a plane this afternoon and will be out of service for no less than 15 hours. No doubt JD_2020 or the board admins will keep you informed as well as they can and are instructed.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spass und Spiele Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2016 |

2013 - 2016 Spass und Spiele. Designbilder von Bim. Powered by Blogger.