Das Neueste

Shitty Fucking Art Game, ein Spiel für angeberische Ar***löcher

 

shitty fucking art game 01

“Ich hoffe, es gefällt Ihnen, und falls es nicht so sein sollte, ist das Spiel wahrscheinlich zu hoch für Sie.“

“Hi my name is Arty McArtson, I am a first year art major at the Art Institute of Williamsburg. I just took my first intro to philosophy course last semester, and now I understand everything about the world! Please enjoy my new postmodern piece, Dear Diary. It is a subtle yet poignant criticism of the modern “doggy dog” society we live in.

I hope you enjoy it, and, if you don’t, it’s probably just too deep for you!

WASD and/or arrow keys move in most cases. The mouse is used to look. Other controls are generally specified or obvious.”

Ein Spiel für die Leute, die es einfach kapieren. Von einem Kritiker als „ergreifender Klassiker“ beschrieben. Natürlich muss ich es Ihnen davon berichten, da ich ein angeberisches A***loch bin.

Spielen Sie es hier.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spass und Spiele Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2016 |

2013 - 2016 Spass und Spiele. Designbilder von Bim. Powered by Blogger.